Hampton Injury Lawyers Assisting with Car Accident Claims, Workers Compensation and Other Injury Cases
Accident lawyers who support you and your loved ones
Whether you need help with a personal injury case, workers compensation claim or wrongful death lawsuit, you can turn to the experienced Hampton injury attorneys at Forbes & Broadwell. We know how difficult it can be when you’re facing legal issues, which is why we offer you the leadership and compassion of a highly respected firm right here in York County, Virginia. When you work with us, you rest easy knowing that we’re exploring all of your legal options together.
Dedicated Newport News injury attorneys are here for you
We handle all types of injury cases, ranging from car accidents to workplace-related incidents. Our team of Hampton accident attorneys will fight for you when it comes to:
- Personal injury. When you are hurt due to someone else’s negligence, you may be entitled to compensation. Learn more about how our law firm helps you recover damages after a personal injury.Learn more>>>
- Auto accidents. Car accidents can have long-term effects, and you need to work with an attorney who will represent your best interests. We fight for the rights of people involved in auto accidents.Learn more>>>
- Motorcycle accidents. Accidents involving motorcycles are particularly serious, and determining proper compensation is critical. Learn more>>>
- Workers compensation. We help you get the benefits you need for medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and pain and suffering. Learn more>>>
- Brain injuries. If a loved one has suffered from a brain injury, be sure to speak with a qualified attorney about your options for compensation. Learn more>>>
- Wrongful death. After the death of a loved one, work with accident lawyers in Newport News who support you during a difficult time in your life. Learn more>>>
Our trial attorneys also provide reliable criminal defense. We focus on traffic-related cases including DUI, speeding tickets, reckless driving and road rage threats.
When you work with us, you know that you’re getting an unmatched level of personalized attention, delivered by skilled lawyers who know the law. We have the power of a full team of legal professionals behind us, paired with a reputation for excellence both in and out of the courtroom.
Call our hard-working Hampton injury attorneys today
No matter what your legal needs, our compassionate lawyers are at your side, every step of the way. To learn more about how we can help you with your case in York County, call us today at 757.637.6835. Remember, we only collect attorney’s fees if your personal injury case is successful.