W. Mark Broadwell
Email: [email protected] | Phone: 757.637.6835
Attorney W. Mark Broadwell has practiced law on The Peninsula since 1988. He represents seriously injured persons in personal injury suits and workers compensation claims. He also has extensive criminal law trial experience.
Mr. Broadwell knows how important a lawyer can be to protect your rights and your livelihood against unfair treatment by insurance companies, corporations, or the government. He has secured large settlements and jury verdicts for his clients and has successfully obtained settlements in workers compensation cases providing large lump sum awards and all necessary future medical care.
Mr. Broadwell has successfully appeared before the Court of Appeals and the Supreme Court of Virginia after the insurance companies appealed. Many of these cases established precedent that protects the injured.
- Virginia, 1988
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Virginia, 1990
- United States Court of Appeals, 4th Circuit, 1990
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1993
- Marshall-Wythe School of Law, College of William and Mary, J.D., 1988
- Clinch Valley College; Radford University, B.A., 1985
- Hampton Bar Association
- Newport News Bar Association
- Virginia State Bar
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Born in San Luis Obispo, California, January 12, 1962