Don't be as vulnerable after as you were during your motorcycle accident
The accident lawyers at Forbes & Broadwell fight those who try to deny you the compensation you deserve. Defending a motorcycle accident is often difficult because motorcycle riders are often judged as reckless and irresponsible on the road. After a motorcycle accident, we recommend that you:
- See a doctor immediately
- Contact your insurance company
- Find a competent attorney immediately
- Do not sign a statement for an insurance adjuster
The cause of a motorcycle accident can include any combination of the following factors:
- Negligent roadway maintenance
- Carelessness, negligence or recklessness on the part of other drivers
- Dangerous highway, road or construction conditions
- Defective motorcycle manufacture or design or other product liability
We can help establish the cause of an accident and build a case against responsible parties.
If you or a loved one has been in a motorcycle accident, contact Forbes & Broadwell for a free consultation so we can evaluate your case.