Stephen F. Forbes
Email: email@example.com | Phone: 757.637.6835
Attorney Stephen F. Forbes has practiced law on The Peninsula since 1982. He represents seriously injured persons in personal injury suits and workers compensation claims. He also has extensive criminal law trial experience.
Mr. Forbes recognizes that the collective wisdom of a jury of peers is wiser than any one mind. Mr. Forbes has relied on that collective wisdom time and again to protect his clients' rights, liberties and livelihood against unfair treatment by insurance companies, large corporations and unscrupulous individuals.
Mr. Forbes has secured a jury verdict in excess of $ 2 million and jury verdicts and settlements in excess of $100,000 in many automobile accident cases for which there was little or no property damage, but clients were badly injured.
- Virginia and U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia, 1982
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 4th Circuit, 1987
- College of William & Mary, J.D., 1981
- College of William & Mary, B.A., 1975
- Member, Hampton Bar Association
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Born February 16, 1953